2. Make a craft like a piece of art from a foreign country.
3. Listen to music. Your local library probably has a selection of cd's with music from around the world. Check one out. Dance, sing, and enjoy a new sound. Or, you can check out YouTube. Search for international music for kids, or try your cable company's digital music channels.
4. Hear or read a first-hand account. Do you know someone who has lived in a foreign country? See if they would be willing to tell your children a bit about that country.
5. Learn about the native animals from a given region.
6. Explore the folklore. Read some of the traditional stories of a culture; those that have been passed down year after year after year
7. Experience the food. Take a trip with your taste buds! Trying new foods is a wonderful and fun way to experience another culture.
8. Play a game. Games are universal and your kids can experience a new culture by playing a traditional game.
9. Make and play a traditional instrument. Every culture has music and dance associated with it. Why not learn to play some traditional music from around the world.
10. Celebrate a new holiday or festival. Celebrations are an important part of every culture. Learn about a new culture by celebrating its holidays.
Source: Creative Family Fun